Here is the paragraph that you should read, copy, and paste onto your word document.
Capitalization is fun. I love it. Capitalizing shows that you know how to follow the rules of our language. Not only that, it also demonstrates your intelligence. Intelligent people capitalize correctly. Unfortunately for sad and forlorn language arts (or is it Language Arts?) teachers all over America, text messaging and e-mailing have made capitalization un-cool. Wrong-go-ba-dongo! Capitalization is the coolest thing that you can do besides staying in school! Let's all start this year off well by capitalizing our names, the beginning of every sentence we ever write, and the pronoun I. Got it- we'll get along just fine!
Here's the link for after you are done with the checklist, printing, and turning your work in to Ms. Collopy:
Intel Student Log-In
Teacher I.D.- Collopy
Team I.D.- will be given to you in class
Password- exactly the same as the team i.d. that will be given to you in class
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment