Saturday, September 11, 2010

Monday, September 13, 2010

After you finish your SRI test (I'll send you home with reports to share with your parents today), please "play" in the following sites.

- It's short! The first two questions are mandatory, but you don't have to answer the third if it doesn't apply to you.

New School E-Mail (it looks like your Gmail, but it's not!)
- send an e-mail to a classmate or two through this new e-mail account; remember it's not your personal Gmail account

- create a new document called "Language Arts Today" in Google Docs; save it

- check your grades; what else can you find out here?

- log into your edublog from last year (or create a new edublog if you didn't last year); change the appearance (or play with it) of your blog

- Click on this link. I don't have much posted yet, but hope to use the Wiki as a useful resource (in addition to this blog).

- Click on this link. I don't have much posted yet, but hope to use the Wiki as a useful resource (in addition to this blog).

- Let me know when you figure it out, because I haven't yet!

Play the 7th or 8th grade review games and see how well you score.

No comments: